Best Kickboxing gloves – Introduction to the Kickboxing Gloves
For kickboxing, you need kickboxing gloves, and in order to use them you need to know what kickboxing actually is. Kickboxing is a high-intensity exercise that combines the kicks of karate and the punches of boxing. Many people consider it to get some good cardio while others choose
it to improve hand-eye coordination. Whatever your goals, you should have the right equipment like Kickboxing Gloves.
Choosing the right pair of gloves is the most important thing that you can do to significantly improve the quality of your training. Remember that if you have a bad pair, it is aggravating and irritating. Aside from boxing gloves, you need mouth guards, headgear, hand wraps and many more.
Things to Consider When Buying Kickboxing Gloves
As soon as you decided to incorporate kickboxing to your exercise routine, you should start securing the right equipment immediately. You need to start looking for the right kickboxing gloves. What’s not to love? i love kickboxing gloves because it improves the quality of training.
With the right one, it will decrease your chances of injury over time. At the onset, you may think that choosing the right pair is easy but it is not. However, this guide will give you a general idea of what to look for when choosing boxing gloves.
Determine Glove Types
You should know that there is a number of specialist gloves out there – bag gloves, training gloves, and sparring gloves. The bag gloves are used for a punching bag. The training gloves are used for training but you can use it for pads and bag. Lastly, sparring gloves are mainly used for sparring with a training partner.
Think about Glove Weight
Now that you know the types of gloves, you can identify which one you need. The next thing to do is to choose the weight. The most popular choices are 12 oz., 14 oz. and 16 oz.
Best Kickboxing Reviews
When you are a beginner, experts recommend that you buy 12 oz. gloves for your training. This size will allow you to use the weight 90% of the time for bag work and pads. If you are heavyweight and hits hard, you should choose 14 oz. gloves for training. For sparing, you need another pair of 16 oz. gloves.
Aside from the glove types and the weight, you should also keep in mind the kickboxing gloves price. The price will depend on the glove material. You must know that the most common materials used are leather and vinyl. Vinyl gloves are considered the cheapest while genuine leather gloves are the most expensive because it boasts of the highest quality.
Do not forget about the glove closure. Laces will give you tighter and more stable fit while Velcro is easier to tighten and loosen. For average training, you can consider Velcro. More importantly, you should consider good hand wraps. When you are choosing a size, you should always try them with wraps so you can determine if it is the right fit. Now that you have an idea what to look for, here are some gloves you might want to consider:
Sanabul Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Training Gloves
Many applauded these gloves because of its comfort. Aside from the comfort, the gloves are low cost with high-quality materials. If you are the type of person who loves training more than just boxing, this is a good place to start.
Here are the key features of Sanabul in detail:
- Foam: Sanabul boasts of Durasoft impact protection foam. With this foam, it can support rough training. You will have a peace of mind knowing that your hands are comfortable and protected from impact. This is made possible with gel-infused foam offering enhanced protection and softness.
- Arch design: the shape of the gloves has an impact on your performance and Sanabul understands this. With this, Sanabul gloves have a unique longitudinal arch design, which ensures that the gloves follow the natural curvature of your hand.
- Leather construction: the gloves boast of leather material, which makes them breathable and durable. Leather gloves are easier to clean and maintain.
- Closure system: the closure system of Sanabul gloves is Velcro. Velcro will not only secure the fit but it will also improve your ability to put it on and take it off.
- Mesh palm: the palms are created from mesh. This will ensure that your hands remain cool throughout your training. The mesh palm enhances the breathability of the gloves, which will not hold any moisture inside.
- Color: Sanabul offers different colors that will go perfectly with your outfit. The color includes vivid and bright variations.
RDX MMA Gloves
There are many kickboxing gloves online but MMA fighters prefer RDX gloves. This is because it can endure heavy bag work and grappling. This goes to show that RD MMA gloves are versatile. Available sizes are Small, Medium, Large and X-Large with colors black, blue, pink and red.
Here are the key features of RDX MMA gloves:
- Durable: the RDX MMA gloves feature a resilient Maya Hide leather construction for durability. Maya Hide is high-quality leather that is easy to use and can be worn frequently for sparring or training purposes. These gloves can be used for an extended period without the exterior easily degrading or flaking.
- Protection: aside from the leather construction, you should expect that the gloves offer efficient protection against impact. This is because of the polymax contoured tri-slab padding curves, which are found in the knuckles.
- Closure system: closure system is an important feature that should not be overlooked. The RDX MMA gloves have this Quick-EZ hook and loop closure. At the end of the day, it will give a comfortable fit not to mention it can support the wrists.
- Breathability: when it comes to gloves, you have to ensure that it can wick away moisture from the skin. Together with the moisture-wicking technology, it also boasts of a palm-side design that promotes moisture escape for better grip and added thumb sheath.
- Affordable: the RDX MMA gloves boast of affordability, which can help you increase your gym output or in the cage.
Everlast EverCool KickBoxing Gloves
If you want to buy kickboxing gloves, you should consider Everlast EverCool Kicking Gloves. It boasts of superior protection and comfort. The Everlast EverCool Gloves are ideal for speed bag workouts and shadowboxing. Here are the key features of Everlast Gloves:
- EverCool: the EverCool describes the mesh ventilation panels of the gloves. The mesh assures breathability and comfort.
- Everfresh: this feature describes antimicrobial treatment. This treatment is ideal for those who are conscious of offensive odors. The antimicrobial treatment will prevent odors by keeping your gloves smelling fresh and clean.
- Closure: the gloves provide a full wrist wrap strap that will provide excellent wrist support. Aside from that, it allows a customisable fit. This is through the adjustable hook and looks wrist strap. More importantly, the strap allows for quick on and off.
- Design: the Everlast EverCool features new design having extended knuckle padding. The knuckle padding seeks to protect the fingers while training.
- Warranty: Everlast guarantees that their products are free from defects both in workmanship and the materials. With this, they are giving 120 days warranty period from the date of purchase provided that the gloves were not subjected to misuse or abuse.
- Sizes: Everlast EverCool Kickboxing for women are available in Medium (hand size up to 7”), Medium-Large (hand size up to 7 to 7.5”), Large (hand size up to 7.5 to 8”) and Extra Large (hand size up to 8 to 9”) and another Extra large (hand size up to 9 to 10”).
Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves
Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves are cheap kickboxing gloves. With different features, it will guarantee an ultimate training or fighting experience. These gloves are made in Thailand and are ideal for beginner and advanced boxers. The Venum Challenger is also available in six colors that will match your needs and style.
Here are the key features of the Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves:
Quality: the gloves feature polyurethane leather surface, which makes them slick and smooth. Polyurethane leather is made to be durable. It will last longer if compared to vinyl gloves. Since it has a smooth surface, cleaning is easier. More importantly, the quality of material protects it from liquid damage.
Protection: the Venum Challenger boasts of interior foam that is layered three times. This means that your hands are ultimately protected from shock. With this, you will less likely to be sprained. When you look at the wrist enclosure, you will see that it is built with a combination of Velcro and elastic. These materials will allow you to fit the gloves snuggly.
Mesh palm area: the palm area features mesh. This encourages ventilation thereby helping your hands dry while using it.
Design: the gloves boast of curved anatomical shape. Along with the anatomical design, it has reinforced palms and fully attached thumbs that can ensure a safe strike.
Sizing: when it times to select your size, you should refer to the sizing chart. The boxing gloves will depend on your body weight.
Kickboxing allows you to burn tons of calories. It’s also a great way to strengthen and tone your muscles. More importantly, kickboxing is a great stress reliever. With the right equipment, you will be healthy and competitive. If you’re wondering where to buy kickboxing gloves, you can purchase online.