Introduction to the Kickboxing Mouthguards
Kickboxing is a popular professional sport similar to boxing or MMA with its origins from karate. It also combines elements of boxing. Essentially, punches and kicks are used during a match. Due to its practical techniques ideal for self-defense, many fitness enthusiasts practice it as well.
If you want to be a professional kickboxer, you need the right equipment. You should start securing the right boxing gloves followed by Kickboxing Mouthguards. Mouth guards are necessary whether for sparing or training. Aside from these, you also need shin guards, ankle support wraps, headgear, and hand wraps.
Things to Consider When Buying Kickboxing Mouthguards
When you’re hit by an impact to your face, it will send shock wave from your jaw to the rest of the skull. You must know that this impact will cause the fracture to your teeth. For extreme impact, the force will lead to a fracture of the lower jaw or a concussion to the brain. A mouth guard can help you survive the impact.
When it comes to buying mouth guards, different options are available. With this, you must take your time choosing. Here’s what to consider when buying mouthguards for fighting:
- Protection: mouth guards protect and it will start with the material. You should look for a mouth guard with a minimum of 4 mm material especially in the front teeth area (impact zones).
- Fit: in order for you to get the most protection, the mouth guard should be worn properly and that will start with the fit. Your mouth is unique so it’s critical to be sure that the mouth guard is designed based on your mouth’s exact structure. You should look for a mouth guard that will fit snugly so it stays in place during an impact.
Best Kickboxing Mouthguards Reviews
It should be emphasized that the key to success is finding the right equipment or gear. For a small and simple mouth guard, buying is complicated. You already know how to choose based on protection and fit but there is more to that.
Aside from protection and fit, you should also look for the right accessories. The option to personalise makes mouth guard interesting. If you want the best, you should look for the latest upgrades that will improve your performance. If you have braces, there are mouth guards for you. Finally, you should look for a case that will protect your mouth guard.
Sure, there are many options but at the end of the day, it will all boil down to your personal preference. To help you get started, here are the different mouth guards and their key features for a successful purchase and use:
Venum Challenger Mouthguard
Professionals and fitness enthusiasts prefer the Venum Challenger Mouthguard because of its intense protection. This new and improved mouth guard assures that it will fit snugly keeping you safe at the same time ensuring that it stays in place all the time.
You can trust Venum Challenger because it is a sponsor to some of the best fighters and grapplers in the world. The best places to buy mouthguards are online. The key features of Venum Challenger include the following:
- Custom fit design: the mouth guard is custom fit, which will prevent any injury at the same time enhances your performance.
- Material: the mouth guard is made of advanced Nextfit gel frame. This is to ensure that you are comfortable. Aside from better comfort, the material is also crucial in adding exclusive breathing channel for a clear passageway of oxygen, which can be helpful during training. As for the lower frame, it is made of rubber. This is important in absorbing the shock because when you bite, it will diffuse it in the direction of the strongest teeth.
- Delivered with the protective case: the mouth guard comes with a protective case. This is to ensure that it is safe and hygienic to use. Aside from that, it will also lower your risk of losing your mouth guard before the game.
- CE (Conformite Europeenne) Marking: the Venum Challenger has “CE Certification” marking. This marking symbolizes its conformity with appropriate assessment procedures and other provisions.
Redline Sportswear Custom Molded Mouthguard
When you check mouth guard reviews, you’ll know that Redline Sportswear works well for adults and children. This mouthguard is preferred by most because it’s easy to mold. What makes this special is the company’s policy that a portion of every purchase will be given to underprivileged youth athletes in the USA.
You can join thousands of satisfied customers. The key features of Redline Sportswear Custom Molded Mouthguard include the following:
- One-size-fits-all: the Redline Sportswear offers one-size-fits-all mouth guards. They will simply provide you with easy-to-follow instructions. Since it is a one-size-fits-all mouth guard, men, men, and children can take advantage of it.
- Safe materials: the mouth guards from Redline Sportswear are FDA approved to ensure that you are safe. This means that their mouth guards are BPA (Bisphenol A) free, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) free and latex free.
- Money-back guarantee: if in the event that you are not 100% satisfied with the mouth guard, Redline Sportswear will refund it quickly and easily through Amazon.
- Carrying case: the product comes with a free carrying case. This will ensure that your mouth guard is protected from dirt, bacteria and any damage. It does not stop there because along with the case, the Redline Sportswear Mouthguard also comes with a free Carabiner. You can use this to conveniently clip the case to your gym bag or simply hang it in your locker. With this, you’re lowering the risk of it getting lost or misplaced.
Shock Doctor Double Braces Mouth Guard
If you are using braces, you want to protect that investment from harm or injury. People love how it does not need to be boiled, which is great considering that it must fit everyone. More importantly, once it is adjusted, it does not require any refitting.
The mouth guard provides breathing gaps that make it easier to breathe during training – you just need to learn how to breathe through to optimise its use. The key features of Shock Doctor Double Braces Mouth Guard include the following:
- Versatile: this mouth guard gives protection to your upper and lower teeth as well as the braces while playing kickboxing, football, basketball, boxing, Lacrosse, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), Jiu Jitsu and many more.
- Materials: this strapless mouth guard is created from 100% medical-grade silicone for protection and ultimate comfort.
- Fit: the Shock Doctor Double Braces Mouth Guard boasts of an integrated ortho-channel. This feature allows the mouth guard to fit snuggly and securely over the braces thereby protecting the mouth from cuts or lacerations. Ultimately, the mouth guard fits around both lower and upper teeth brace brackets.
- Colors and sizes: the available colors include blue, pink and red. As for the sizes, youth and adult can utilise the Shock Doctor Double Braces Mouth Guard.
- Satisfaction guarantee: the manufacturer stands behind the quality of the mouth guards. With this, they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Impact Custom Professional Mouthguard
The impact creates hundreds of mouth guards every month for athletes enduring intense training. Many beginners love Impact Custom Mouthguard because it makes them look like a professional. The biggest selling point of this mouth guard is its custom-fitted professional grade impression kit. This will ensure that the mouth guard is 100% perfect fit.
The key features of Impact Custom Professional Mouthguard include the following:
- Protection: this mouth guard boasts of superb protection because of its 6-7 mm thickness. Its thickness assures heavy impact absorption. Aside from that, it also allows optimal oxygen flow so you can speak with ease.
- Impression kit: as soon as the company receives your order, they will ship an impression kit. This is important to ensure that you have the right fit. It will only take about 2.5 minutes to accomplish. As soon as it is done, you can send your impression back to the company using the postage label provided and they will create your guard immediately. It will take about 14 days to complete the guard and it will be sent to you right away.
- Safe: the materials used are safe from BPA (Bisphenol A). It is made in the USA.
- Available color and design: there are many designs that you can choose from the American flag to peace sign and yin yang. Available colors include black, blue, clear, yellow and many more. You will never run out of ideas to express yourself.
Regardless of your age or skill level, a well-fitted mouth guard is essential. Mouth guards function more than just protecting your smile. It is can also protect your lower and upper jaw from colliding together. Whether you are sparring or in your first competition, you can buy mouthguard online.